it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

Good job!

You did a great job on this, it was meaningful, the music was good, and the black-to-white transition was a good idea.
My only gripe is that you should work on making things less wobbly.
Keep it up!

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

That was great!

I loved it, it was really funny. Well put together. Nice job.

My first *Real* FBF My first *Real* FBF

Short.

Try making the frame rate higher, that was REALLY wobbly. Otherwise, you did well, just practice more.

dylan-double-c responds:

Ok thanks!

FrozenSheep's Demo Reel FrozenSheep's Demo Reel

Nice.

I liked this, it was nice. Finally, another pretty good submission from you, please make more. Nice job again.
onions

Acute Schizophrenia Acute Schizophrenia

Nothing.

That was nothing but a bunch of blinking lights and a cool preloader. Please Nikko, work a little harder on your animations. I'd like to see an ACTUAL animation.

FrozenSheep responds:

I'm working on it.
It takes time.

Please Don't Go Please Don't Go

More crap.

Sure, i love the strokes, but this was just bad. I like the effects and everything, but i feel like you're only posting these things for the music. Longer animations with a storyline, and a point would be good.

Appleville Ep 2 Appleville Ep 2

Eh.

I liked the little theme song, but i think the real episode was wayyy too short. Nice animation in the theme, but i think you have to make the episodes longer.

ORPHANS ORPHANS

Crap.

Honestly, i'm getting quite annoyed with all the crap you've been submitting. You don't have to submit everything you make, especially spam like that.

FrozenSheep responds:

You're cute when you're irritated.
Anyway, whats wrong with exploiting the shit voting system.

[Dilemma] [Dilemma]

funny!

This was funny. I liked the style, the sticks had personality and expression. Great movie.

Axeraider67 responds:

yeah they did! thanks.

Smiley -Battle for Smokes Smiley -Battle for Smokes

Great!

This was funny, had great camera angles, storyline, great animation, and... well it was just great! i loved it! Nice job!