Reincarnation: ROA Reincarnation: ROA

WOOT

Im so glad you finally have this up. I love this game. I played in on Campnorth a couple times. Really great job on this, the artwork and gameplay is just beautiful.

Survival Lab Survival Lab

Best. Game. Ever.

This game is original. It's got awesome pixely art. And the game play is awesome. I love the upgrades, and everything about this game, Make a sequel! It's a really great game. The music's cool too.

This Is A Test!!! This Is A Test!!!

You dont need to test here.

Use Ctrl+Enter in flash to test.

Fridge Chasing Madness Fridge Chasing Madness

Good idea...

It was a good idea, but you need to improve the graphics and code. And add more features. I liked the guitar.

TelaFerrum responds:

I'm glad you liked the guitar. I liked that tune a lot.

I do need to improve the code, but it's not really something that would be apparent to a viewer. More features would have helped it as a game, but I really just wanted to let people walk through a nice looking world chasing a fridge.

They're not well drawn, but I do think they're pretty in a way.

Smiley: Preview Version Smiley: Preview Version

Better graphics & AS needed.

Go on the forums and search AS: Mai, your brother can get alot of help on actionscript to make a more fun, exciting game. And add some animations and more color and creativity in your games, this was a nice try, but it was boring. :)

Rage3! Rage3!

AWESOME

I've been waiting for this one, and it blowed my MIND! Dude, this game is great! None of the other ones you made can top it! Great job on it!

moss moss

I <3 your games

Your games are awesome dude! I love 'em!

umbross umbross

FUCKING LOVE IT!

Dude, this game was awesome. The rack, the character, the name, the style, it;s just my kinda game. I was gonna make a game in the same style. I am sooo gonna make one. umbross=the shit. Keep up the good work.

PCpr0gramer responds:

Emulation is a great way to learn, but try hard to find yourself. Find your style and build on it. Thanks for the review!

Wings of Rage Wings of Rage

Great!

I loved the controls, and this game is FUN! I remember playing it in 07.

ZombieSimulator ZombieSimulator

Fun!

This is pretty funny, especially the speech bubbles. Good game, nice for a quick laugh.